La Jolla Real Estate
Welcome to La Jolla Real Estate. La Jolla is considered the crown jewel of ocean front beach towns in San Diego county with a wide variety of upscale neighborhoods and homes. Real Estate in La Jolla tends of be on the upper end as far as price is concerned with top rated beaches and schools. Our goal is to guide you through the various neighborhoods and help you quickly learn price ranges, amenities and neighborhood information that will help you make a better decision when buying a home in La Jolla.
When looking for the best deal don't always look for distressed properties. Sure, short sale and foreclosure listings can provide excellent opportunities to buy a home that has the potential for equity growth but there are many in the local real estate market that are buying homes at reduced prices and then turing them around and flipping them for a profit. This happens all the time when you have a very motivated seller due to divorce or having to move out of state. These are typically the best deals on the market and have a knowledgable local real estate agent is the key to your success.
~ NEWLY LISTED - LA JOLLA HOMES FOR SALE ~
|La Jolla Homes||1||1||377|
|July 29th - August 5th New Listings||0||0||37|
We also provide updates on all the new listings found in La Jolla and are featured here. These are brand new listings In La Jolla that have only been on the market for less than 7 days. If you are serious about buying a home in La Jolla and looking for the right property, paying attention to what is new to come on the market is the key. Well priced properties tend to sell very quickly here so act accordingly when the perfect home comes on the market for sale.
Listed: July 31 for $2,695,0001st time for sale in over 50 years, this enchanting Barber Tract 1920s Spanish charmer is located 2 blocks from a secluded white sand beach and is draped in antique roses & surrounded b... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 28 for $2,950,000ONLY ONE HOME LEFT of the four HOTTEST brand-new construction Windansea beach homes at The Playas! This home is unique, as it features an additional 800 square feet of subterranean spac... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 31 for $1,645,000This sophisticated-single level light-filled penthouse is a short walk to famous Windn'Sea Beach,the Village & restaurants. With a European flair, you are greeted by the grand great rm ... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 30 for $3,449,000Enjoy land in La Jolla! On a half acre of land this 3400+ sq ft 3 bedroom/4 bath home brings your mind to rest with a calming expansive yard. On the grounds you have a pool and spa, Boc... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 29 for $688,000Luxury La Jolla living at it's best! Gorgeous 1 level with sought after 1st floor location with sunny patio, preferred interior location stylish bull nose granite counters, light kitche... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 1 for $1,043,000" SINGLE LEVEL LIVING" LOVELY COURTYARD ENTRANCE AND AS YOU WALK IN YOU'L FEEL THE EXPANSIVENESS WITH HIGH CEILINGS IN THE MAIN LIVING AREAS WITH SKYLIGHTS, KITCHEN WITH NEW CABINETS, ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 30 for $3,648,000Custom rebuilt ocean view masterpiece with recently added bedroom and bathroom 515 sq ft.Four different sets of La Cantina doors lead to approximately 2,000 SF of outdoor patio area.The... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 28 for $859,000This charming 2-story townhome has amazing and breathtaking views of the city and evening lights. This La Jolla floor plan in the gated Windemere community offers plentiful natural ligh... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 1 for $2,899,000Here's the Diamond in the rough that you've been waiting for with big upside. This Mid Century Modern with a historical designation was designed by the San Diego Architect Homer Delawi... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 3 for $1,450,000This home has a sweet disposition, a great personality! It's cheerful and filled with light, offers living, family, and dining rooms, and charm at every turn. Living in this lovely pock... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 28 for $569,000Beautiful views from every room of this updated and move-in ready 1226 SqFt, 2br and 2 bath suite in the 62+ Pacific Regent La Jolla luxury retirement community. Features include: fitne... VIEW DETAILSListed: August 4 for $1,259,000Experience the best of Seahaus in this prime 1st level Breakers Unit. Upgrades include gorgeous stylish cabinets, recessed lighting, travertine floors and private window coverings. Open... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: July 31 for $1,525,000Calling all DIY'ers! This lovingly maintained and spacious home is situated in the sought after La Jolla Shores Heights community near Cliffridge Park and the La Jolla YMCA, and is wait... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 28 for $4,498,000Gated estate overlooking La Jolla Shores Beach. With sweeping white water ocean views, this home offers serenity, privacy and indoor/outdoor spaces offering a quintessential California ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: August 4 for $1,495,000In an exceptionally quiet in-town setting in the heart of La Jolla’s charming village just steps to La Jolla Cove, fine restaurants & shops, this sophisticated, light, bright residenc... VIEW DETAILSListed: July 29 for $2,895,000Instantly appealing, this home is all about abundance. It is beautifully sited on large flat grounds to capture gorgeous ocean views. The voluminous living room has huge picture window... VIEW DETAILS
We are excited with your journey into the real estate market here. Our goal is to be the most comprehensive real estate platform for the beach community of La Jolla. For additional information on the La Jolla Real Estate market please contact any of our La Jolla Real Estate agents today at 858-200-7562 for detailed information on any La Jolla homes and condos for sale.
Dana Point Real Estate Blog
La Jolla has its fair share of mega mansions that can span over 10,000 square feet of living space. nbsp;The highest concentratio......
Last week we saw on the Million Dollar Listing LA show two local Los Angeles agents take a listing for the famous Razor house her......
La Jolla buyers always seem to have a list of things that want to find in their new home. nbsp;This often times includes being lo......
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by San Diego MLS®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2020 San Diego MLS®, Inc.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 2:30am CDT.